Happy Sunday! I Hope you all had a great week and were able to take advantage of some great deals and promotions. As you are well aware by now, at the end of every week I do a weekly recap post to ensure that you do not miss out on anything from the past week. The following pages also serve as your one-stop-shop to keep up to date on all the deals and promotions available. You do not want to miss any of this!
- Credit Cards – The best credit card offers available to maximize your free travel!
- Promotions – The most up to date hotel, airline, and car rental promotions
- Free Money – Compiled list of the Amex Offers where you will receive a statement credit at many popular merchants
- The Pockit Lightweight stroller which is one of my top recommended strollers for travel is currently 50% off!
- If you are still a few points shy of earning the Southwest Companion Pass for 2017 you still have time. Here are a few ways you can still earn those points within the next few weeks.
- IHG just announced their new accelerate promotion which will run January 1 through April 30, 2018
- Sometimes purchasing Starwood points can actually be cheaper then paying the going rate at the hotel, especially when there is a discount on purchasing points!
- This past week JetBlue announced three big changes which negatively impacts their customers.
- You can check to see if you have any better credit card offers through the CardMatch program
- The travel booking site Upside now has two different programs: 1) Existing Customers – $50 gift card with your next $600 purchase; and 2) New Customers – Free Bose Headset with a $600+ purchase
- Get an automatic price adjustment with your online purchases by signing up with Paribus (it is free!)
- Win a year of flying for free with JetBlue (although you’ll have to pay taxes on the $20,000 valued prize!)
- Check out all the currently active deals.
Keep up with Deals We Like alerts and posts:
- Deal Alert text messages: Once in awhile amazing fares come available that you do not want to miss. These are typically, “Act Now” fares or one day only sales. Let’s hope for some more great deals! You can read this prior post to learn how to sign up.
- Social Media: You can follow me on Twitter or Facebook. For those that already follow me, you are probably aware that I am much more active on Twitter, but I am trying to have more of a presence on Facebook as well. This will help you communicate with me, ask me questions, and find out about the latest blog posts, deal alerts, etc.
- Daily Emails: Subscribe to this site to receive 1 email around 8-9pm EST of all posts from the day. On the right-hand column of the site, you can enter your email address to subscribe. You will then have to verify your subscription through an automated email.
I hope you all enjoyed the weekend!