This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
Last Fall, Chase introduced “Chase Offers” which is pretty much the same as my beloved Amex offers that I write about often. The main difference is that these offers are currently only available to those with the Chase Marriott and Chase Slate card. There are a few new popular offers that were just added were you can save some money! In fact, these offers were recently available but expired last week. So it seems like they brought them back! Maybe due to popularity? Nonetheless, definitely take a look at this list to see if there are any offers that will save you some money on purchases you are looking to make anyways! Just make sure to register first: Chase Marriott and Chase Slate.
- Starbucks: 10% back (up to $100). Expires January 31, 2018.
- Tip: Valid for in-store purchase only.
- Whole Foods Market: Spend $25+, get a $10 statement credit. Expires January 31, 2018.
- Einstein Bros. Bagels: 10% back (up to $10). Expires January 31, 2018.
- Papa John’s Pizza: 10% back (up to $25). Expires January 31, 2018.
- QDOBA: 10% back (up to $10). Expires February 6, 2018.
Additional offers that are still currently available:
- eBags: Spend $100+, get a $20 statement credit. Expires February 6, 2018.
- Poshmark: Get 10% back (up to $10), when you spend $50 or more. Expires February 3, 2018
- Athleta: Spend $100+, get a $20 statement credit. Expires February 3, 2018.
- Tip: For in-store purchases only.
- Gap: Spend $50+, get a $10 statement credit. Expires February 3, 2018.
- Tip: For in-store purchases at Gap and Gap Factory Stores.
- Etsy: Spend $40+, get a $10 statement credit. Expires February 6, 2018.
- Banana Republic: Spend $50+, get a $10 statement credit. Expires February 3, 2018.
- Tip: For in-store purchases at Banana Republic or Banana Republic Factory Stores.
- Wingstop: 10% back (up $25) on your next purchase. Expires January 29, 2018.
Unfortunately, many reports are showing that purchasing gift cards might not work. It could depend on the merchant and the gift card purchasing (whether it is the stores own gift card or a gift card for another merchant). This makes the offers less desirable then Amex Offers, but still great if you were planning on shopping at the store anyways.
Comment below with the offers you’ve used and if you have any success stories saving money!