A new Amex Offers promotion just came out where you can receive a $100 statement credit with a $500+ purchase at a World Leading Cruise. This includes Carnival, Holland America, Princess Cruises, Seabourn, and Cunard. While this promotion expires May 31, 2018, your actual cruise does not have to depart by this date, you just have to reserve by this date (and ensure at least $500 hits your credit card by this date). If you have multiple registered cards, you can see if you can split up your transaction into multiple $500 charges to utilize the statement credit amongst many cards.
To enroll in this offer:
- Sign into your AmericanExpress.com account and scroll down to the Amex Offers & Benefits section. Find the “World’s Leading Cruise Lines” offer and make sure to add it to your card. Keep in mind, once once you do this for one card the option will disappear on other cards so make sure to do the multi-browser trick to learn how to register multiple Amex cards with your AmericanExpress.com account)
I recommend enrolling sooner than later to ensure it does not reach maximum capacity.
To learn more about these American Express offers, read this Amex Offers series:
- Overview and FAQs for Amex Offers
- Registering for Amex Offers with your AmericanExpress.com Account
- Registering for Amex Offers with Twitter
- Simplify your Life… Register for Twitter Amex Offers with Tweet Deck
- Maximizing Amex Offers by Purchasing Gift Cards
- Eligible Credit Cards to Take Advantage of Amex Offers
You can check out all the other current Amex Offers here. Enjoy!