This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
A new Amex Offer promotion just came out where you can get a $60 statement credit with a $300+ purchase at a Kimpton hotel in the US. This is a great promotion where you can essentially get up to 20% off your hotel stay! The charge must hit your credit card by May 20, 2018.
To enroll in this offer:
- Sign into your AmericanExpress.com account and go to the “Amex Offers & Benefits” section. Find the Kimpton Hotels offer and make sure to select the “Add to Card” button (although once you do this for one card the option will disappear on other cards so make sure to do the multi-browser trick to learn how to register multiple Amex cards with your AmericanExpress.com account)
Combine with 10,000 Bonus Points!
Earlier this month I wrote about a nice opportunity to earn 10,000 IHG points on your next Kimpton stay! This is part of IHG’s “Accelerate” promotion that goes through April 30, 2018. Those bonus points are worth about $70, so combining it with the Amex Offer will save you a nice amount of money!
To learn more about these American Express offers, read this Amex Offers series:
- Overview and FAQs for Amex Offers
- Registering for Amex Offers with your AmericanExpress.com Account
- Registering for Amex Offers with Twitter
- Simplify your Life… Register for Twitter Amex Offers with Tweet Deck
- Maximizing Amex Offers by Purchasing Gift Cards
- Eligible Credit Cards to Take Advantage of Amex Offers
You can check out all the other current Amex Offers here. Enjoy!