Happy Sunday! I Hope you all had a great week and were able to take advantage of some great deals and promotions. As you are well aware by now, at the end of every week I do a weekly recap post to ensure that you do not miss out on anything from the past week. The following pages also serve as your one-stop-shop to keep up to date on all the deals and promotions available. You do not want to miss any of this!
- Credit Cards – The best credit card offers available to maximize your free travel!
- Promotions – The most up to date hotel, airline, and car rental promotions
- Free Money – Compiled list of the Amex Offers where you will receive a statement credit at many popular merchants
- The 50,000 mile offer for the United credit card is ending soon. If you are thinking about applying for this card, you only have a few more days! Typically this offer hovers around 30,000 miles.
- Earn extra money or even a ton of points/miles by paying your bills through Plastiq with your Chase Ink Preferred credit card!
- A new Amex Offer was just announced where you can purchase gift cards to hotels.com at a 20% discount.
- Through May 19th you can earn double points on all Amtrak rides.
- You can now book your Southwest flights through November 3, 2018
- Check to see if you are eligible for this new SPG “Member Exclusive” promotion – double points, double stays/night towards status, free nights, etc.
- Through March 31st you can transfer your hotel points to British Airways Avios points and earn a 35% bonus – the only real deal here is with Marriott’s Nights + Flight packages
- You can earn up to 70,000 Delta miles on 4 different limited time credit card offers
- Refer 5 or more friends to the financial investing site Acorns and earn your share of $100,000! Your friend only has to invest $5! This is a great way to earn some free money!
- Check out all the currently active deals.
Keep up with Deals We Like alerts and posts:
- Deal Alert text messages: Once in awhile amazing fares come available that you do not want to miss. These are typically, “Act Now” fares or one day only sales. Let’s hope for some more great deals! You can read this prior post to learn how to sign up.
- Social Media: You can follow me on Twitter or Facebook. For those that already follow me, you are probably aware that I am much more active on Twitter, but I am trying to have more of a presence on Facebook as well. This will help you communicate with me, ask me questions, and find out about the latest blog posts, deal alerts, etc.
- Daily Emails: Subscribe to this site to receive 1 email around 8-9pm EST of all posts from the day. On the right-hand column of the site, you can enter your email address to subscribe. You will then have to verify your subscription through an automated email.
I hope you all enjoyed the weekend!