This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
Two new Amex Offers just came out where you can save a decent amount of money if you were going to shop at J.Crew or Rent the Runway anyways! I have these two offers on most of my American Express credit cards so it seems like they are not (too) targeted.
- Rent the Runway: Spend $100 or more, receive a $20 statement credit. Expires June 22, 2018
- Note: Can be used in one or more transactions.
- J.Crew: Spend $100 or more, receive a $20 statement credit. Expires June 18, 2018
- Note: Can be used in one or more transactions. Valid for in-store or online purchases. You can always purchase a gift card in-store to use at a future time!
To enroll in these offers:
- Sign into your AmericanExpress.com account and scroll down to the Amex Offers & Benefits section. Find the “Rent the Runway” or “J.Crew” offer and make sure to add it to your card. Keep in mind, once once you do this for one card the option will disappear on other cards so make sure use the multi-browser trick to learn how to register multiple Amex cards with your AmericanExpress.com account.
I recommend enrolling sooner than later to ensure it does not reach maximum capacity.
To learn more about these American Express offers, read this Amex Offers series:
- Overview and FAQs for Amex Offers
- Registering for Amex Offers with your AmericanExpress.com Account
- Maximizing Amex Offers by Purchasing Gift Cards
- Eligible Credit Cards to Take Advantage of Amex Offers
You can check out all the other current Amex Offers here. Enjoy!