Today’s Daily Getaway promotion is offering discounted tickets to three different attractions – SeaWorld, Busch Gardens, and Discovery Cove. These packages are slightly different then last year and availability is limited.
With this offer you can get:
- 2-day ticket to both Sea World and Busch Gardens for $75 (894 available)
- Valid for a total of two (2) visits at any of the following parks: SeaWorld® Orlando, Aquatica® Orlando, Busch Gardens® Tampa Bay and Adventure Island® Tampa Bay.
- Must use anytime before May 25, 2019. Second visit must be redeemed within 14 days of first visit.
- 1 single-day admission at Sea World for $50 (1,658 available)
- Valid for SeaWorld Orlando, SeaWorld San Diego, and SeaWorld San Antonio
- Must use anytime before May 25, 2019.
- 1 Discovery Cove All-Inclusive Dolphin Swim Package for $160 (200 available)
- Package includes: A reserved 30-minute dolphin interaction, Freshly prepared breakfast and lunch, Unlimited snacks and drinks, including alcoholic beverages, Swim gear and snorkel provided, Towels, sunscreen, and complimentary lockers, Shower amenities, Free parking at Discovery Cove, 14-day ticket to SeaWorld® and Aquatica® Orlando
- Must use by December 31, 2018
- Must be at least 6 years old
With the three deals above, you can purchase a maximum of 6 per credit card (per deal) and the tickets. It also looks like there are no blackout dates.
While this can be a good deal, definitely compare the prices to purchasing directly. For example, if you are looking to go to SeaWorld in San Antonio, this might not save you money. And if you are looking for a multi-day ticket, purchasing through the park might be a better deal as well. Just remember, these certificates through the Daily Getaways are final sale so make sure to be extra certain of your plans.
This deal will go on sale at 1pm EST TODAY Thursday April 12, 2018. I do not believe this offer will go that fast, but just to be sure I suggest getting to your computer a few minutes before the sale starts.