This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
Today’s Daily Getaway promotion is offering many packages for Caesar and Harrah’s hotels in Las Vegas (and 1 package in Atlantic City) at a discount. Whether or not it is a good deal really depends on the person and if the included activities in the package will be used or not.
There are 6 different hotel package options for purchase:
- 2 nights at Balley’s Las Vegas in a newly renovated Jubilee King Room (including tickets to any Caesars Entertainment show, two (2) Buffet of Buffets passes, in-room Champagne and round-trip limousine transportation between airport and hotel) for $315 (5 available)
- 2 nights at The Cromwell in a Luxury King Room (including $100 dining credit at Giada’s, access to Drais day pool and nightclub, in-room Champagne, and round-trip limousine transportation between hotel and airport) for $590 (10 available)
- 3 nights at Caesar’s Palace in a suite (including show tickets, a $200 dining credit, daily fitness center access, daily internet access and round-trip limousine transportation between hotel and airport) for$1,400 (10 available)
- 2 nights at Rio Hotel in a premium suite for 2 (including $100 dining credit, limo transfers to and from the hotel and the airport) for $520 (5 available)
- 2 nights at Paris Las Vegas in a Red Room Premier (including dinner for two (2) at any Caesars Entertainment owned Restaurant, Mandara spa treatments and more) for $350 (5 available)
- 2 nights at Harrah’s Resort Atlantic City (including gourmet dinner for two, in-room Champagne and round-trip limousine transfers between the airport and hotel) for $650 (5 available)
All of these packages include additional items, so you’ll have to check out the specific terms for each package to learn exactly what is included. From what I see, all of them include taxes and resort fees, so take that into consideration when pricing out whether or not it is a good deal for you. All packages expire July 1, 2019.
I will personally be skipping this offer, but for those that like Vegas there might be some good packages rates. I suggest though placing your own value on the add-ons to see if the nightly rate at the hotel is actually worth it or not for you.
This deal will go on sale at 1pm EST TODAY Thursday April 25, 2018. Quantities are extremely limited and I do believe this deal will go fast. If you are hoping to purchase one of the package deals I suggest getting to your computer a few minutes before the sale starts.