This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
Today’s Daily Getaway promotion is offering 5 different packages at some popular hotels in Vegas. These include:
- 3 nights in a suite at the Mirage for 2 (including many dinners, show tickets, massages, airport transportation and more) for $1,750 (8 available)
- 3 nights at ARIA for 2 in a Sky Suite (including dinner and spa treatments, and transportation to/from the airport) for $1,700 (10 available)
- 3 nights at Circus Circus for 2 (including dining and passes to the Adventuredome Theme Park) for $150 (8 available)
- 3 night stay at Park MGM for 2 in a Nightingale Suite (including tickets to Cirque du Soleil® “O” show at Bellagio, dinners, and limo transfer to/from McCarran Airport) for $1,750 (10 available)
- 2 night stay at MGM Grand Hotel and Casino for 2 in a Marquee Suite (including massages, tickets for KA™ and dinner) for $1,545 (8 available)
While many of these are quite expensive, they include much more then just the hotel room. For example, the Mirage offer also includes 2 tickets to The Beatles LOVE™ by Cirque du Soleil, 3 dinners for 2 people where each dinner can be up to $500, massages for two, and a few extra VIP packages. While this package costs over $1,700 you can utilize up to $1,500 in dinner credits which is quite a lot of food and drink for 2 people! Overall, if you were going to partake in these activities anyways, this can provide you a great value for the hotel room, especially since it is a suite. I personally would not pay too much for a suite, or eat that much at dinner, or need a car service to and from the hotel, so not sure I’d personally get the value. It really depends on how you value all the extra items that come on top of the actual hotel room.
These packages do have an expiration date anywhere between December and January of next year and blackout dates do apply, so you need to ensure you’ll be able to make a trip to Vegas within the next 8-9 months.
This deal will go on sale at 1pm EST TODAY Friday May 1, 2018. I am not sure how popular these offers are, however, there are only 44 available in total so I expect them to go quite quick. Goodluck!