Today’s Daily Getaway promotion is offering their 3rd round of discounted Las Vegas hotel packages. Whether or not it is a good deal really depends on the person and if the included activities in the package will be used or not.
There are 6 different hotel package options for purchase:
- 2 nights at Harrah’s Las Vegas (including Buffet of Buffets passes, daily fitness center access, complimentary internet access and round-trip limousine transportation between hotel and airport) for $299 (13 available)
- 2 nights at one of eight Caesars Resorts of your choice (Bally’s Las Vegas, Caesars Palace, Flamingo Las Vegas, Harrah’s Las Vegas, Paris Las Vegas, Planet Hollywood Resort, The LINQ Hotel and Casino, or Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino) in a Premier room (including $100 dining credit, $150 spa credit, an in-room bottle of champagne and round-trip airport transportation between the airport and hotel) for $425 (14 available)
- 2 nights at Nobu Hotel (including in-room tea service, dinner for two (2) at Nobu Restaurant and Lounge, daily Qua Spa fitness center access, Garden of the Gods Pool and more!) for $590 (5 available)
- 2 nights at Planet Hollywood in an Ultra Hip room (including dinner for two (2), two (2) tickets to a Caesars Entertainment show of your choice, in-room Champagne, and round-trip transportation between hotel and airport) for $500 (12 available)
- 2 nights at Caesars Palace (including two (2) all-day Buffet of Buffets passes, daily access to the fitness center, complimentary internet access, and round-trip limousine transportation between hotel and airport) for $450 (15 available)
- 2 nights at LINQ Hotel in a King Room (including two (2) tickets to the highest observation wheel in the world, the High Roller, two (2) tickets to a show of choice, in-room bottle of champagne and round-trip limousine transportation between hotel and airport) for $350 (20 available)
All of these packages include additional items, so you’ll have to check out the specific terms for each package to learn exactly what is included. From what I see, all of them include taxes and resort fees, so take that into consideration when pricing out whether or not it is a good deal for you. All packages expire July 1, 2019.
I will personally be skipping this offer, but for those that like Vegas these are some really good package rates. I suggest though placing your own value on the add-ons to see if the nightly rate at the hotel is actually worth it or not for you.
This deal will go on sale at 1pm EST TODAY May 7, 2018. Quantities are extremely limited and I do believe this deal will go fast. If you are hoping to purchase one of the package deals I suggest getting to your computer a few minutes before the sale starts.