A new Amex Offers promotion just came out where you can get a $50 statement credit with a $250+ purchase at an Omni Hotel & Resort. This is a great promotion where you can essentially get up to 20% off your hotel stay! Unfortunately though this is a targeted offer and I only see it available on about 25% of my Amex cards.
To enroll in this offer:
- Sign into your AmericanExpress.com account and go to the “Amex Offers For You” tab. Find the Omni Hotels & Resorts offer and make sure to select the “Add to Card” button (although once you do this for one card the option will disappear on other cards so make sure to do the multi-browser trick to learn how to register multiple Amex cards with your AmericanExpress.com account)
- Spend $250+ at an Omni Hotel & Resort in the US only with your registered Amex card (that was booked and paid directly with Omni) – your total bill must be at least $250 which can include all room charges, incidentals, tax, etc. The transaction must hit your credit card by September 10, 2018!
I recommend enrolling sooner than later to ensure it does not reach maximum capacity.
To learn more about these American Express offers, read this Amex Offers series:
- Overview and FAQs for Amex Offers
- Registering for Amex Offers with your AmericanExpress.com Account
- Maximizing Amex Offers by Purchasing Gift Cards
- Eligible Credit Cards to Take Advantage of Amex Offers
You can check out all the other current Amex Offers here. Enjoy!