The “Miles to Go” podcast just launched its 18th episode and has been a great success! I originally wrote about this a few months ago but wanted to share all the new episodes that have been released since! These podcasts are put together by a fellow blogger and friend Ed from Pizza in Motion and interview many other experts in the travel space. You’ll find me on many of the episodes talking about various travel deals that are worth looking into!
- Episode 7: What’s the Deal with United Polaris, Big Changes to the IHG Credit Card & the TSA’s New “Non-Policy” Snack Policy
- Episode 8: Disney Deciphered, Credit Card Awards 101 & TSA Tips for Families
- Episode 9: All About Marriott/SPG & Alliance Partner Award Booking
- Episode 10: All About Qantas & New SPG/Marriott Credit Card Strategies –> you can find me at the 26 minute mark speaking about the Southwest Airlines double points promotion which ends June 30th (it was extended)
- Episode 11: Booking Hawaii Award Flights Like a Pro & Spring 2018 Hotel Promos –> you can find me at the 15:50 minute mark speaking about the current Marriott and SPG promotion
- Episode 12: Family Travel to Orlando Theme Parks & What’s Coworking?
- Episode 13: Spirit Airlines Adding WiFi & Family Friendly Florida Vacations –> you can find me at the 20:30 minute mark speaking about why purchasing points can sometimes save you a ton of money (not that the particular deal I spoke about has expired, but good to know for future promotions that pop-up)
- Episode 14: Booking Hotels for Families, Avoiding Pickpockets & Walt Disney World Resorts 101
- Episode 15: Best Hotel Rates & Around The World On 1 Credit Card Sign-Up Bonus –> you can find me at the 19:30 minute mark speaking about why using the bill payment site Plastiq can make you money or earn you cheap points!
- Episode 16: Is Third Time the Charm for IAG’s Attempt to Buy Norwegian? –> you can find me at the 18 minute mark talking about various Amex Offers promotions and most noteworthy the 10% statement credit on purchasing Hilton gift cards
- Episode 17: All About Status Matches & 10 Things We’d Change About Loyalty Programs
- Episode 18: All About Avatar, A-List Status Matches & Hotel Kids Clubs –> you can find me at the 10:15 minute mark talking about getting a status match to Southwest’s A-List status
Listen to the podcast:
I hope you all really enjoy listening to the podcast. I know I have thus far! And just remember to give it a (good) rating and subscribe!