This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
A new Amex Offers promotion just came out where you can get a $50 statement credit with a $250+ purchase at any Hilton Hotel, Canopy by Hilton, or Curio Collection. This is a great promotion where you can essentially get up to 20% off your hotel stay! While there aren’t many Canopy or Curio hotels worldwide (yet!) there are a ton of Hilton’s, so for those that stay at Hilton properties, this should be an easy promotion to take advantage of this. Now, this seems to be targeted as I only received this offer on about half of my Amex cards (I didn’t even receive it on my Hilton credit card!).
To enroll in this offer:
- Sign into your AmericanExpress.com account and go to the “Amex Offers For You” tab. Find the Hilton Hotels Hotels, Curio Collection & Canopy offer and make sure to select the “Add to Card” button (although once you do this for one card the option will disappear on other cards so make sure to do the multi-browser trick to learn how to register multiple Amex cards with your AmericanExpress.com account)
- Spend $250+ at one of these three types of hotels with your registered Amex card – your total bill must be at least $250 which can include all room charges, incidentals, tax, etc. The transaction must hit your credit card by September 5, 2018!
I recommend enrolling sooner than later to ensure it does not reach maximum capacity.
To learn more about these American Express offers, read this Amex Offers series:
- Overview and FAQs for Amex Offers
- Registering for Amex Offers with your AmericanExpress.com Account
- Maximizing Amex Offers by Purchasing Gift Cards
- Eligible Credit Cards to Take Advantage of Amex Offers
You can check out all the other current Amex Offers here. Enjoy!