This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
A few very good Amex Offers popped up this morning that will definitely pertain to most of you! It seems like all these are targeted and only available so you’ll have to check your AmericanExpress.com account to see if you are eligible (make sure to use the multiple browser trick first if you see the offer on multiple accounts). Here is a list of the new offers that I’ve come across. If you see any others in your account, feel free to share below!
Spend $50+, get a 2,000 Membership Reward points (there might also be offers available for a $20 statement credit, but I am not sure). The best thing about Amex Offers at Amazon is that ANY purchase will trigger the statement credit, including Amazon gift card and other 3rd party gift cards sold by Amazon. Unfortunately though, this offer seems to be extremely targeted! Expires 12/31/2018.
Spend $50, get a $15 statement credit. This is only for purchases at Sam’s Club online (not in-store) and fortunately Sam’s Club sells gift cards online! You can purchase either a Sam’s Club gift card to use at Walmart (or Sam’s Club in-store), a Visa gift card (although it comes with fees you still comes out ahead), or a 3rd party merchant gift card (i.e., Disney, etc.). You can read this prior post on how to maximize any Sam’s Club Amex Offer (although it was written for a previous offer so numbers might differ slightly). While this offer is targeted, it appears on most of my AmericanExpress.com accounts. Expires July 31, 2018.
Carnival Cruise Lines
Spend $350, get a $75 statement credit or 7,500 Membership Reward points. The charge just needs to hit your account by the expiration date, you do not actually have to cruise by this date. This offer appears to be available on about half of my accounts. Expires July 31, 2018.
Remember, these promotions are only valuable to those with an American Express card (no Corporate or prepaid cards) and is only a one-time statement credit. Serve and Bluebird cards are now eligible, but Target REDCard is not. Some popular American Express credit cards where you can take advantage of the above offers include:
- Premier Rewards Gold Card from American Express
- The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express
- The Amex EveryDay® Credit Card from American Express
- American Express Business Gold Card
- Starwood Preferred Guest® Business Credit Card from American Express
- Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express
- Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express
- The Blue Business℠ Plus Credit Card from American Express
- Hilton Honors™ Card from American Express
- Hilton Honors™ Surpass® Card from American Express
- The Business Platinum® Card from American Express OPEN
- SimplyCash® Plus Business Credit Card from American Express
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from American Express
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express
- Platinum Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from American Express
Since enrollment is limited for most offers, I suggest registering now! I absolutely love Amex Offers and have received a bunch of statement credits due to making purchases with a registered Amex credit card that I would have made anyways.
If you have multiple Amex cards, you will need to sync them to different accounts. To learn more about these American Express offers, read this Amex Offers series:
- Overview and FAQs for Amex Offers
- Registering for Amex Offers with your AmericanExpress.com Account
- Maximizing Amex Offers by Purchasing Gift Cards
- Eligible Credit Cards to Take Advantage of Amex Offers
Enjoy your statement credits!