With it being the first of the month, I wasn’t surprised to wake up this morning to a few new Amex Offers. You’ll have to check your AmericanExpress.com account to see which offers you are eligible for (although they seem to be widely available), but first make sure to use the multiple browser trick on multiple accounts. With these offers you’ll receive a statement credit at popular merchants that you might shop at anyways. Here is a list of the new offers that I’ve come across. If you see any others in your account, feel free to share below! You can see a list of all offers available here.
- The Ritz-Carlton Shops: Spend $375+, get a $75 statement credit. Expires 8/31/2018
- Tip: This is only valid at the Ritz-Carlton shops online, this will not save you money on a hotel room.
- FarFetch.com: Spend $250+, get a $50 statement credit. Expires 10/17/2018
- WineSpectrum.com: Spend $250+, get a $75 statement credit. Expires 10/25/2018
- SterlingVineyards.com: Spend $150+, get a $30 statement credit. Expires 11/18/2018
- Martha Stewart Wine: Spend $60+, get a $20 statement credit. Expires 9/30/2018
- Anthony’s Coal Fire Pizza: Spend $50+, get a $10 statement credit. Expires 10/30/2018
- Chico’s: Spend $100+, get a $30 statement credit. Expires 9/30/2018
- Tip: Purchase a gift card in store to use at a future time.
- Quik Trip Stores: Spend $5+, get a $5 statement credit. Expires 10/15/2018
- Tip: Yes this is a free offer! Receive up to 3 statement credits.
- Omaha Steaks: Spend $40+, get a $10 statement credit. Expires 9/23/2018
- Staples: Spend $25+, get a $5 statement credit. Expires 8/21/2017
- Tip: Staples sells many other third party gift cards, so you can purchase another gift card and still receive the $5 statement credit.
- bareMinerals: Spend $50+, get a $10 statement credit. Expires 9/19/2018
- Henri Bendel: Spend $200+, get a $50 statement credit. Expires 9/29/2018
- Title Nine: Spend $100+, get a $20 statement credit. Expires 9/12/2018
- Busch Gardens Williamsburg: Spend $125+, get a $25 statement credit. Expires 10/31/2018
- The Peninsula Hotels- NYC and Beverly Hills: Spend $500+, get a $100 statement credit. Expires 10/31/2018
- McAfee: Spend $40+, get a $15 statement credit. Expires 10/29/2018
- The Red Door Spa & Salon: Spend $125+, get a $25 statement credit. Expires 9/30/2018
Remember, these promotions are only valuable to those with an American Express card (no Corporate or prepaid cards) and is only a one-time statement credit. Serve and Bluebird cards are now eligible, but Target REDCard is not. Some popular American Express credit cards where you can take advantage of the above offers include:
- Premier Rewards Gold Card from American Express
- The Platinum Card® from American Express
- The Amex EveryDay® Credit Card from American Express
- American Express Business Gold Card
- Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express
- Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express
- The Blue Business℠ Plus Credit Card from American Express
- Hilton Honors™ Card from American Express
- Hilton Honors™ Surpass® Card from American Express
- The Business Platinum® Card from American Express OPEN
- SimplyCash® Plus Business Credit Card from American Express
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from American Express
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express
- Platinum Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from American Express
Since enrollment is limited for most offers, I suggest registering now! I absolutely love Amex Offers and have received a bunch of statement credits due to making purchases with a registered Amex credit card that I would have made anyways.
If you have multiple Amex cards, you will need to sync them to different accounts. To learn more about these American Express offers, read this Amex Offers series:
- Overview and FAQs for Amex Offers
- Registering for Amex Offers with your AmericanExpress.com Account
- Maximizing Amex Offers by Purchasing Gift Cards
- Eligible Credit Cards to Take Advantage of Amex Offers
Enjoy your statement credits!