This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
Over the past few months I’ve written about some really good Amex Offers where you can save money at a ton of participating merchants! While many of them are for random shopping merchants, I wanted to highlight the ones that will specifically save you money for travel. Currently, if you are looking to go stay at a hotel, fly on an airline, or take a cruise, you could save some money! Here is a list of the merchants along with the requirements:
- Hampton by Hilton & Hilton Garden Inn: Spend $175+, get a $30 statement credit or 3,000 Membership Reward points. Expires 10/31/2018.
- Tip: This is only for Hampton and Hilton Garden Inn brands, not other brands under the Hilton chain.
- Hilton Properties in the UK: Spend $500+, get a $100 statement credit. Expires 9/30/2018
- Tip: Only valid for Hilton properties in the UK. Must book directly with Hilton.
- Embassy Suites, Homewood Suites, and Home2 Suites: Spend $250+, get a $50 statement credit or 5,000 Membership Reward points. Expires 11/15/2018.
- Tip: Valid only at Embassy Suites, Homewood Suites, and Home2 Suites properties. Not valid at any other brands under the Hilton chain.
- Crowne Plaza Hotels: Spend $250+, get a $50 statement credit or 5,000 Membership Reward points. Expires 11/30/2018.
- Tip: This includes incidentals put on your hotel bill as well, not just the room rate.
- AmexTravel.com: Spend $600+ on a prepaid hotel through AmexTravel, get a $100 statement credit. Expires 10/12/2018.
- Tip: This is only for hotel reservations booked online through AmexTravel, not any other travel related reservation.
- Caesars Entertainment Las Vegas: Spend $250+, get a $50 statement credit or 5,000 Membership Reward points. Expires 12/15/2018.
- Tip: Must book at Caesars.com
- Four Seasons: Spend $750+, get a $150 statement credit or 15,000 Membership Reward points. Expires 10/10/2018.
- Kimpton: Spend $300+, get a $60 statement credit. Expires 10/14/2018
- Gurney’s Newport Resort & Marina: Spend $500+, get a $100 statement credit. Expires 10/21/2018
- Tip: This is former Hyatt property in Newport on Goat Island
- Marriott: Spend $300+, get a $60 statement credit. Expires 10/25/2018
- Tip: This is for any Marriott property in the U.S. or U.S. territory. Not valid at Starwood properties.
- The Peninsula Hotels: Spend $500+, get a $100 statement credit. Expires 10/31/2018
- Tip: Valid for the Peninsula hotel properties in NYC and Beverly Hills.
- Tripfuel.com: Spend $200+, get a $50 statement credit. Expires 11/14/2018
- Tip: Valid for hotel reservations booked directly through TripFuel.com
- Aerolineas Argentinas: Spend $500+, get a $100 statement credit. Expires 9/27/2018
- Tip: You do not need to fly by then, just book your travel by the expiration date.
- JetBlue: Spend $200+, get a $40 statement credit. Expires 11/20/2018
- Tip: Must book by this date, do not need to travel by this expiration date.
- World’s Leading Cruises: Spend $750+, get a $150 statement credit or 15,000 Membership Reward points. Expires 10/15/2018.
- Tip: This is valid for the following cruises: Carnival, Holland America, Princess, Cunard or Seabourn. You do not actually need to travel by this date, just have the charge hit your credit card statement by this date.
I hope you all are able to take advantage of some of these offers to save money on upcoming travel! Let me know if you have any questions!