This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
A new Amex Offers promotion just came out where you can get a $70 statement credit with a $350+ purchase at a Waldorf Astoria or Conrad hotel. This is a great promotion where you can essentially get up to 20% off your hotel stay!
The one caveat to this promotion is that it is only for stays at Waldorf Astoria OR Conrad properties and does not include all other hotel brands under the Hilton umbrella are excluded (i.e., Hilton Hotels & Resorts, Hilton Garden Inn, Embassy Suites, Hampton Inn & Suites, Homewood Suites, Home2 Suites, Hilton Grand Vacations).
To enroll in this offer:
- Sign into your AmericanExpress.com account and scroll down to the “Amex Offers & Benefits” section. Find the “Waldorf Astoria + Conrad” offer and click the “Add to Card” button.
- Spend $350+ at a Waldorf or Conrad at one of the following properties: Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts in the US, Amsterdam, Berlin, Edinburgh, and Pars, and Conrad Hotels & Resorts in the US. You must be paying the hotel directly – booking a prepaid rate through a third party will not qualify. The transaction must hit your credit card by January 31, 2019!
I recommend enrolling sooner than later since it states limited enrollment and you might not want to miss out!
To learn more about these American Express offers, read this Amex Offers series:
- Overview and FAQs for Amex Offers
- Registering for Amex Offers with your AmericanExpress.com Account
- Maximizing Amex Offers by Purchasing Gift Cards
- Eligible Credit Cards to Take Advantage of Amex Offers
You can check out all the other current Amex Offers here. Enjoy!