To celebrate Amazon Prime Day (which I wrote more about here), you can receive $30 off a $60 or more purchase at Amazon! This promotion is only for American Express Membership Rewards earning credit card members and Amazon Prime Members. This is an AMAZING deal since all you have to do is use just 1 Membership Reward point towards your purchase! You can check out a direct link to the deal here. And you can shop at Amazon here.
How to take advantage of this promotion:
- If you haven’t already linked your American Express card to your Amazon account, you can do that here.
- Shop at Amazon.com and add $60 worth of products (which must be sold and shipped by Amazon.com) to your Shopping card. Many merchant gift cards work as well, so you can go ahead and search for merchant gift cards here.
- On the payment page, select your linked Membership Rewards earning credit card and scroll down to the bottom of the page where it says “Rewards points”. Enter “0.01” to get just 1 point applied. While you can redeem for more points, it is an awful redemption method, and I do not recommend!
- On the check out page, enter the promotion code AMEX17PRIME. If you are not eligible for the promotion, it will say “The promotional code you entered cannot be applied to your purchase.”
- You will see the $30 taken off on the right-hand side displaying your total amount.
This offer expires July 11, 2017 or until it has hit 100,000 customers. And remember, there is another promotion where you can get $25 free with a $50 purchase (this one expires at the end of the year). Definitely take advantage of both promotions!
Thanks to Doctor of Credit for sharing this promotion!