Amazon has extended their awesome promotion where targeted customers can receive $30 off a $60+ purchase at Amazon.com. This promotion is only for American Express Membership Rewards earning credit card members. This is an AMAZING deal since all you have to do is use just 1 Membership Reward point towards your purchase! You can check to see if you are eligible here. This promotion expires November 30, 2018.
Steps to take advantage:
- If you haven’t already linked your American Express card to your Amazon account, you can do that here.
- Check to see if you are eligible for this offer here. If so, make sure to click the “Click here to activate” button.
- Shop at Amazon.com and add $60 worth of products (which must be sold and shipped by Amazon.com) to your Shopping card. Many merchant gift cards work as well, so you can go ahead and search for merchant gift cards here.
- On the payment page, select your linked Membership Rewards earning credit card. At the bottom of the payment page you’ll see all your linked accounts where you can use points (Chase and Amex). Select your American Express Membership Rewards Points account and enter the number of points you want to use towards your purchase. Since I do not like redeeming my points at Amazon (due to the low redemption value), I entered just 1 cent which means 1 point will be applied. For the promotion to apply, the minimum amount required is only 1 point! Do not do full points as it is not a good value!
- On the checkout page, you’ll see the 1 point applied and the $30 taken off. No promotion code needed!
And since this promotion doesn’t require a coupon code, you are able to combine it with any codes that surface!
Enjoy your discounted Amazon purchase!
Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.