Just yesterday I wrote about an opportunity to save $15 on your Amazon purchase by using Chase Ultimate Reward points. In case you are an American Express Membership Rewards customer instead, there is also a promotion for you! With this Amazon Membership Rewards promotion, targeted customers can receive $30 off a $60+ purchase at Amazon.com when applying just 1 Membership Reward point towards your purchase. (Check to see if you are eligible). This promotion expires December 31, 2019, but it is always best practice to jump on the offer sooner than later. You can also take advantage of both promotions!
Amazon Membership Rewards Promotion:
- Link your American Express card to your Amazon account.
- Check to see if you are eligible for this offer. If so, make sure to click the “Click here to activate” button.
- Shop at Amazon.com and add $60 worth of products (which must be sold and shipped by Amazon.com) to your Shopping card. Many merchant gift cards work as well, so you can go ahead and search for merchant gift cards.
- On the payment page, select your linked Membership Rewards earning credit card. At the bottom of the payment page you’ll see all your linked accounts where you can use points (Chase and Amex). Select your American Express Membership Rewards Points account and enter the number of points you want to use towards your purchase. Since I do not like redeeming my points at Amazon (due to the low redemption value), I entered just 1 cent which means 1 point will be applied. For the promotion to apply, the minimum amount required is only 1 point! Do not do full points as it is not a good value!
- On the checkout page, you’ll see the 1 point applied and the $30 taken off. No promotion code needed!
And since this promotion doesn’t require a coupon code, you are able to combine it with any codes that surface!
Enjoy your discounted Amazon purchase!
Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.