American Express just launched an Amex Sync promotion where you will receive a $200 statement credit with a $2,000+ purchase with Cathay Pacific.
This can be amongst multiple transactions made directly with Cathay Pacific by July 31, 2014. This means the flight must be booked directly with Cathay Pacific and not with a third-party booking site (Priceline.com, etc.) or with a partner airline (American, Qantas, etc.). While $2,000 is a lot to spend, if you were going to make this purchase anyways, getting a $200 statement credit is really good!
To sync your Amex card to this promotion:
- Sign into your AmericanExpress.com account and go to the “Amex Offers For You” tab
- Find the Cathay Pacific offer and make sure to select the “Save Offer” button
Since this is only available via your online account (and not Twitter), if you want to sync multiple Amex cards you will need to follow these directions first before you do anything.
To learn more about these American Express Sync promotions, read this Amex Sync series:
- Amex Sync 101: Overview and Q&A
- Amex Sync 201: Syncing with AmericanExpress.com
- Amex Sync 301: Syncing with Twitter
- Amex Sync 401: Purchasing Gift Cards
You can check out all the other current Amex Sync promos here. Enjoy!