November is here which means one of my favorite holidays in approaching soon — Black Friday! Although it is still three weeks away, many deals have been announced today! Just this morning, I received emails from Lowe’s, Target, Costco, and The Home Depot with their Black Friday Deals! Although some include deals leading up to the “big day” with special offers saved specifically for those Black Friday day-of shoppers.
Over the next three weeks, and then into Cyber Monday, I’ll be compiling a bunch of shopping and travel deals for you. You’ll notice that I added a “Black Friday” tab this site so you’ll be able to quickly find all of my favorite limited time deals in one compiled place. So if you are a deal hunter, make sure to check out this tab often! You’ll find deals ranging from travel to electronics and everything in between! Expect deals from the major hotel and airlines, including flight sales, purchasing point discounts, and a roundup of hotel deals. You’ll also see many Amazon deals throughout as they tend to offer a ton of discounts around Thanksgiving.
Here are some deals that were available from last year:
- Black Friday and Cyber Monday Hotel Deals: Many hotels were offering Black Friday and/or Cyber Monday deals. Typically these are not chain-wide but at very specific hotels. I’ve already started to receive a few deals, so hopefully this year will be good as well!
- Roundup of Amazon Cyber Mondays Deals: Like always, Amazon offered some pretty great discounts on Cyber Monday. While some deals were available throughout the day, others were only available for a limited time through their flash sale. I am hoping for another great Cyber Monday with Amazon!
- Roundup of Amazon Black Friday Deals: Amazon offered a ton of Black Friday deals, although many deals did start early! I assume this will be a common trend and we will start to see deals popping up soon. I’ll be sure to write about them as soon as they appear as well.
- Amazon Warehouse Sale: Amazon offered 20% off all items in their warehouse. This was a pre-Black Friday offer and offered some amazing deals! I am looking forward to a similar promotion, fingers crossed!
- 20% Cash Back for Shopping Online: The cash back site Ibotta offered a whopping 20% cash back for shopping with many of their partners through their shopping app. I expect to see a decent amount of bonuses through the various cash back portals!
- Frontier Airlines Black Friday and Cyber Monday Sale: Frontier Airlines offered 90% off their flights purchased on Black Friday and 75% off their flights purchased on Cyber Monday. While this is a common sale with Frontier, it is still an offer many look forward too!
- $10 Free and 15% off with Zulily: Combined with the partner Masterpass promotion, you could ultimately get free items from Zulily! Fingers crossed we see another sale this year.
- 15% off Fairmont Gift Cards: Fairmont was at it again offering a discount on gift cards purchased. They tend to do this 2-3x a year and I imagine we will see it again during Black Friday.
- American Airlines Purchase Miles Promotion: American offered a special Black Friday promotion for those looking to purchase miles. I assume we will see a few of the airlines offering similar promotions this year — although they are common promotions throughout the year anyways!
- Amtrak Black Friday Sale: Amtrak offered 30% off train fares during for 4-days leading up to Black Friday
- Spirit Airlines Black Friday Sale: Spirit offered a whopping 90% off their fares which was great — for those who want to fly Spirit that is!
- Macy’s 20% Cash Back: The online shopping portal TopCashBack.com offered 20% cash back for Macy’s online purchases! And this can be combined with any deal/promotion Macy was offering as well!
- Wyndham Black Friday Sale: Wyndham gave a week or so heads up about their Black Friday sale where you could book select hotels up to 55% off.
I’ll be posting some great tips as well on how to to maximize your points and save money with all your holiday and travel purchases as well!
Let the count down begin!