Today and tomorrow (March 8 and 9), the blog will be going through some back end tech updates. I am personally not a huge tech person so can’t give much explanation, but BoardingArea (which Deals We Like is part of), is going through some migration and needs to limit their blog usage.
So the good news is that you will still have full access to the blog. You will be able to search, read prior posts, etc. But, I will not be able to post any new content and the comments section will be shut off, so unfortunately you will not be able to leave a comment and I will not be able to respond. This should just be until end of day Saturday and then hopefully we will be back in full force Sunday.
I figured that this might be a good time to list out some recommended posts for your viewing pleasure. Here are some of the previous series I’ve done to help you understand the in’s and out’s of specific programs.
- Introduction to Chase Ultimate Rewards Program
- Maximizing Chase Ultimate Rewards with Chase Freedom
- Downgrading your Chase Ultimate Rewards Card to Avoid the Annual Fee
- Best Redemption for Chase Ultimate Reward Points – Hotel Stays
- Best Redemption for Chase Ultimate Reward Points – Air Travel
- Chase Sapphire Preferred vs. Chase Sapphire
- Chase Ultimate Rewards: Sapphire Preferred vs. Ink Bold
- Top 10 Chase Ultimate Reward Questions
- Introduction to a new Hilton Credit Card – Citi® Hilton HHonorsTM Reserve Card
- Hilton Credit Card Comparison
- Earning Status with Hilton
- What does Hilton Status Get You?
- Understanding the Double-dip Options
- Utilizing Hilton GLON Awards
- Utilizing Hilton AXON Awards
- GLON vs. AXON – Which One is Better?
- Perks of the Starwood Preferred Guest credit card
- Understanding Starwoods Cash & Points Redemption
- Getting your 5th Night Free with Starwood Points
- Redeeming your Points for Hotels & Flights
- Transferring your SPG Points to Airline Miles
- Getting Starwood Status and the Perks
- Top 10 Starwood Preferred Guest Program Questions