Welcome to week 5 of the Daily Getaways. Here is a list of all the deals for the week. All offers go on sale at 1pm EST on their respective date and many will sell out very quickly – within seconds. If you are eyeing an offer that has extremely limited quantities or you feel is a really good deal then I suggest being on your computer a few minutes prior and continuously refreshing your browser.
- 6 nights at two Fairmont Hawaii properties (plus breakfast for two) for $1,780 (10 available)
- 3 nights at the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess in Arizona (plus breakfast for two) for $610 (10 available)
Tuesday April 21: Las Vegas Hotels
- Three nights in a Bellagio Suite + 2 tickets to “O”, spa treatments & dinner for $1,500 (6 available)
- Two nights in a Marquee Suite at MGM Grand Hotel and Casino + massages, two tickets for KA and dinner for 2 for $1,545 (6 available)
- Four nights in a Tower Deluxe Room at Luxor + 2 VIP tickets to Jabbawockeez and $400 food & beverage credit to be applied at select Luxor restaurants for $500 (7 available)
- Three nights at Circus Circus + dining and passes to the Adventuredome Theme Park for 2 for $150 (8 available)
- Three nights in a suite at ARIA + dinner, VIP tickets to Zarkana by Cirque du Soleil, and spa treatments for 2 for $1,700 (6 available)
Wednesday April 22: Expedia
- $1,000 Expedia+ hotel coupon deposited in your Expedia+ rewards account, and complimentary +gold status through February 29, 2016 for $800 (50 available)
This week wraps up the daily getaways 5 week promotions and quite honestly I am getting sick of them! For this week, it is only a three day getaway and the Expedia offer is probably going to be the most popular one. The Hawaii, Scottsdale, and Las Vegas hotel packages are great if you have plans on going there and find that the nightly rates are cheaper than what you are finding for your particular dates, but probably do not hit the mass majority of readers. This week I will have a post every morning which will detail out the particular deal of the day and advise whether or not it is a good deal.