Today only, you can purchase Marriott eGift cards with a 20% discount. This is part of the Daily Getaways promotion ad possibly one of my favorite offers during the 5-week promotion. With this offer, you can purchase Marriott gift cards in the following increments:
- $100 gift card for $80 (1,070 available; max purchase: 3)
- $250 gift card for $200 (252 available; max purchase: 2)
- $500 gift card for $400 (200 available; max purchase: 1)
If you typically stay at Marriott hotels or have an upcoming stay, then this is a great deal. A few things to keep in mind:
- If you are booking a pre-paid rate you will not be able to use Marriott Gift Cards as your payment method.
- I’ve never found the exchange rate to be favorable when using hotel gift cards internationally — most likely you will lose some value.
- If you have a stay booked on points, you can still use the gift certificate for other incidentals on your bill, such as dining charges, spa, etc.
- The gift certificates do not expire.
I personally have purchased these packages in the past, although they can sell out quickly. I am hoping to purchase these again this year to use on an upcoming stay this month. Remember, they will go on sale today at 1pm ET. I suggest being at your computer right away to (fingers crossed) purchase this deal.