Chase just announced a new limited time promotion with their Chase Sapphire Preferred credit card. The first Friday of the month you’ll earn 3x points when dining out. Typically, this card earns double points at restaurants, so you are really getting one extra Chase Ultimate Reward point per dollar you spend while dining out on these select days. While the promotion is limited to once a month it is still nice to see Chase continue to add on benefits to their cards. I already have this card and recommend it to others, so anything in addition to the already great perks of the card are fine by me!
Currently, they have the schedule out for 2013, so not sure if this will continue into 2014. The triple point offer is valid the following dates:
- May 3
- June 7
- July 5
- August 2
- September 6
- October 4
- November 1
- December 6
You can check out more details on their Facebook page here. Note that you DO NOT need to book your restaurant reservation through OpenTable to enjoy this triple point benefit.
If you are new to this card or the entire Chase Ultimate Rewards program, you can read these prior blog posts to get up to speed.
- Introduction to Chase Ultimate Rewards Program
- Maximizing Chase Ultimate Rewards with Chase Freedom
- Downgrading your Chase Ultimate Rewards Card to Avoid the Annual Fee
- Best Redemption for Chase Ultimate Reward Points – Hotel Stays
- Best Redemption for Chase Ultimate Reward Points – Air Travel
- Chase Sapphire Preferred vs. Chase Sapphire
- Chase Ultimate Rewards: Sapphire Preferred vs. Ink Bold
- Top 10 Chase Ultimate Reward Questions