Hyatt just announced their first promotion of the year where you can earn up to 75,000 bonus points. This promotion runs between April 1 and June 30, 2016, and the more nights you stay during this time period, the more points you’ll earn. Registration is not yet live, but I’ll be sure to post when it is.
- Stay 5 nights = Earn 5,000 bonus points
- Stay 10 nights = Earn 15,000 bonus points
- Stay 15 nights = Earn 30,000 bonus points
- Stay 20 nights = Earn 50,000 bonus points
- Stay 25 nights = Earn 75,000 bonus points
This is definitely one of the more generous promotions Hyatt has run in awhile, but to really earn a ton of points you have to stay quite a bit during the three months. In my opinion, this is best for business travelers but not the every day guest.
Qualifying nights for this promotion are those that are paid stays booked through Hyatt directly or Points + Cash stays. Free night awards are not eligible and neither are those booked through a third-party site (Expedia, Jetsetter, etc.).