UPDATE: This offer has expired
I wrote about these two offers yesterday, but just wanted to remind you the limited time offers that will be happening/ending this morning.
First off, the Chase Ink Bold credit card will be changing its minimum spend requirements and all links with the current offer will be deactivated at 10am EST today. I wrote about this more yesterday (see blog post), but just some quick thoughts:
- Current offer: 60,000 Ultimate Reward points after $5,000 on the card within the first three months
- If you had the old version of the card, many have reported getting the new version of the card that was announced last November (now the current version of the card) and still getting the bonus points!
- If you have applied for another Chase card recently (i.e., Chase Sapphire Preferred, Chase British Airways, etc.), you will most likely have to call the reconsideration line (800-453-9719) to move some credit around to get approved
- If you purchase using an American Express credit card (people have reported that Amex gift cards have worked as well) you will get an additional 10% off your purchase
- Gift cards are selling at about 10%, but with your Amex card that will put the total discount at about 20% – pretty good deal in my opinion!
- My gut assumption as these will sell out fast – if you are keen on purchasing these, I would highly recommend being at your computer at 1pm on the dot
- Gift cards can be used at the following Marriott brands: JW Marriott® Hotels & Resorts, Autograph CollectionSM, Renaissance® Hotels, Marriott® Hotels & Resorts, Courtyard® by Marriott, Fairfield Inn® & Suites, SpringHill Suites®, Residence Inn®, TownePlace Suites®, and Marriott Vacation Club® (rentals only)
- Gift cards do not expire (nor are there blackout dates) and can be used as cash to redeem for stays, dining, spa treatments or golf
- Gift cards will arrive in the mail 10-14 days after purchase