A new Amex Offers promotion just came out where you can get a $50 statement credit with a $250+ purchase at a Hilton Hotel and Resort. This is a great promotion where you can essentially get up to 20% off your hotel stay!
The one caveat to this promotion is that it is only for stays at Hilton Hotel and Resort hotels ONLY. All other hotel brands under the Hilton umbrella are excluded (i.e., Hampton Inn, Hilton Garden Inn, Conrad, Waldorf, DoubleTree, Embassy Suites, Homewood Suites, Home2 Suites, Hilton Grand Vacations, etc.).
To enroll in this offer:
- Sign into your AmericanExpress.com account and go to the “Amex Offers For You” tab. Find the Hilton Hotels & Resorts offer and make sure to select the “Add to Card” button (although once you do this for one card the option will disappear on other cards so make sure to do the multi-browser trick to learn how to register multiple Amex cards with your AmericanExpress.com account)
- Or, tweet #AmexHilton from your synced Twitter account.
- Spend $250+ at a US or US Territory only Hilton Hotel & Resort hotel with your registered Amex card – your total bill must be at least $250 which can include all room charges, incidentals, tax, etc. The transaction must hit your credit card by October 30, 2017!
I recommend enrolling sooner than later to ensure it does not reach maximum capacity.
To learn more about these American Express offers, read this Amex Offers series:
- Overview and FAQs for Amex Offers
- Registering for Amex Offers with your AmericanExpress.com Account
- Registering for Amex Offers with Twitter
- Simplify your Life… Register for Twitter Amex Offers with Tweet Deck
- Maximizing Amex Offers by Purchasing Gift Cards
- Eligible Credit Cards to Take Advantage of Amex Offers
You can check out all the other current Amex Offers here. Enjoy!