Yesterday marked the start of the Victoria’s Secret postcard promotion that I wrote about earlier this week. With this promotion, you can send in one entry (i.e., 4×6 postcard) a day and win anywhere between a $10 and $500 Victoria’s Secret gift card. This is a reminder to start sending in your postcard entries if you are taking advantage of this lucrative offer!
- Question: What size postcard do I need to use to mail in?
- Answer: You must use a 4×6 piece of paper. I personally found purchasing 4×6 unruled postcards the easiest so I did not have to manually cut paper. Any other size piece of paper will make your entry ineligible.
- Question: Can I send in all my postcard entries on the same day?
- Answer: Unfortunately no. You are limited to one entry per day per household. All entries will be marked by the postage date. So make sure you only send in one entry per day. Also, keep in mind it is limited to one entry per address.
- Question: Do I need to handwrite everything?
- Answer: Yes! EVERYTHING must be handwritten. This includes the information on the 4×6 piece of paper as well as the addresses on the envelopes. Any photocopies or labels will disqualify that entry.
- Question: What information do I include on the 4×6 piece of paper/postcard?
- Answer: Include your full name, address, email, and date of birthday and year
- Question: What address do I send the entry to?
- Answer: All entries must be addressed to Victoria’s Secret Secret Reward Promotion, P.O. Box 139024, Dallas, TX 75313. You MUST include a return address on the envelope as well. Additionally, I’ve read many reports that you must use a #10 envelope. It makes sense as this is the size envelope that a 4×6 piece of paper fits into nicely.
- Question: How will I receive my prize?
- Answer: You MUST include a return self-addressed stamped envelope with your entry. Based on the terms, I read it that you must include a return address on this envelope as well. I personally included the VS address as the return address. I also used the sam #10 envelope and folded it into thirds so it could fit.
- Question: How long does this promotion last?
- Answer: This promotion goes through March 28, 2016. If you take advantage of sending in one entry between the February 25 and March 28 dates, that will allow you to send in a total of 28 entries. Remember, there is no mail on Sunday’s, so DO NOT send in an entry on those dates!
- Question: How do I use the Secret Reward cards that I receive?
- Answer: All Secret Reward cards must be redeemed by April 27, 2016. Cards can be used online or in-store. Technically, you are only allowed to use one card per transaction, but you can always split up a transaction. Some store managers also might allow you to use multiple cards per transaction as long as there are multiple items in the total purchase (i.e., 5 pairs of underwear will allow you to redeem 5 Secret Reward cards) – this is a case by case situation though.
- Question: How much will each entry cost me?
- Answer: You will need to pay for two postage stamps per entry, 4×6 cards, and envelopes. In total, this will cost approximately $1 per entry.
I’ve already completed all my entries, but am just waiting to send them in one day at a time. I will admit, it did take awhile! If I can walk away with at least $280 worth of gift cards for just $28 I’ll be very happy! Last time I took advantage of this promotion one gift card actually had $100 on it!