A new Amex Offer just appeared in my account where you can essentially get 50% off your first $100 spent on an AirBnB rental. This new offer will give you a $50 statement when you spend $100 or more on a registered American Express credit card through December 31, 2015. The great thing about this offer is that it is available via Twitter so everyone is eligible. Not only that, you can register as many American Express credit cards that you have and take advantage multiple times! Twitter #AmexAirBnB
- Sync every American Express credit card you have with Twitter. If you have not already done this, follow the directions outlined in this previous blog post.
- Tweet #AmexAirBnB from EVERY twitter account. I personally use TweetDeck to simplify my life as I am able to just send off one tweet and it registers all my accounts! Just make sure you receive the confirmation tweet back from @AmexOffers.
- or, you can register from your AmericanExpress.com account, you’ll just have to use the multi-browser trick to register multiple cards.
- Make your $100+ AirBnB rental reservation by December 31, 2015. You do not actually need to stay by this date, but the transaction must hit your credit card by this date.
New to AirBnB?
If you are new to AirBnB you can also get a $20 credit by signing up through a referral. Go find s friend who is already a member!
Maximizing this Offer…maybe…
AirBnB does sell gift cards, HOWEVER, I do not know if a $100 gift card will trigger the statement credit. If it appears on your statement as a regular AirBnB charge then it will work. I’ll keep on top of this to see if I read any success stories. If gift card purchases so work, that will allow you to fully maximize this offer by getting $50 off every $100 of the house rental assuming you have multiple American Express credit cards. This will also allow you to purchase gift cards now to then redeem at a future time.
This is a great offer to rent a house for less! Enrollment is limited so I suggest registering now! Remember, these FREE money promotions are just for American Express credit card holders. Almost all Amex cards are eligible, including authorized users! Personal and business cards are eligible, as well as Serve and Bluebird. Only corporate cards prepaid cards, and Target REDCard will not work.
To learn more about these American Express offers, read this Amex Offers series:
- Overview and FAQs for Amex Offers
- Registering for Amex Offers with your AmericanExpress.com Account
- Registering for Amex Offers with Twitter
- Simplify your Life… Register for Twitter Amex Offers with Tweet Deck
- Maximizing Amex Offers by Purchasing Gift Cards
- Eligible Credit Cards to Take Advantage of Amex Offers
You can also check all current American Express statement credit offers here.