2020 is just a few hours away, but before the clock hit midnight, there are a few things that you’ll need to check off your to-do list. Being the end of the month and the year means many promotions are coming to an end. Here are all the promotions you’ll want to look into:
Amazon money saving offers
There are many Amazon money saving offers coming to end. Some are targeted while others are more widely available. These offers will allow you to save $100+ on your Amazon shopping purchases.
- $10 credit for changing your 1-click payment method to an American Express credit card
- $15 credit for downloading the Amazon Photos app and enabling auto-save
- 10% off your entire Amazon order
- Receive a $30 discount on a $60 or more purchase when you use at least 1 Membership Reward point towards your purchase
- Receive a $15 discount on a $50 or more purchase when you use at least 1 ThankYou point
- Receive a $10 discount on a $30 or more purchase when you apply your Discover cash back
- $10 credit for reloading your Amazon Gift Card
- Get a free $5 credit towards your next eBook purchase
Earn up to 100,000 Marriott Bonvoy points
If you have the existing Marriott Bonvoy American Express, you’ll earn 25,000 bonus points for every $25,000 spend, up to 100,000 points/$100,000 spend. Although you had to register for this promotion by May 31, 2019, you have until today to met the spend requirements.
Request your Southwest status match
Southwest is offering a status match offer to A-list status, if you have status with another airline. You’ll automatically receive this status for the next 90 days. You can then extend your status for another 12 months if you fly 3 roundtrips/6 one-ways during the 90 day period.
Take advantage of Amex Offers
Many Amex Offers are ending today, so make sure to check your targeted offers on your AmericanExpress.com accounts. One of my favorites expiring is the Instacart offer where you’ll receive a $25 statement credit after spending $50 (2x).
Purchase Hyatt points with a 40% bonus
Hyatt is offering an opportunity to purchase their points with a 40% bonus. While I don’t suggest purchasing points speculatively, this could be a great opportunity to save money on an upcoming Hyatt stay.
Use your credit card benefits
Many credit cards offer money saving benefits such as travel credits and airline incidentals. Make sure you have used up all of your credits that expire at the end of the year.
Happy New Year everyone! Hope you all had a great year and here is to an even better 2020!