Last week I ran a promotion (which Club Carlson sponsored) to giveaway 2 prizes to Deals We Like readers of one full year of Club Carlson Gold status and a $500 Club Carlson Visa gift card. To enter, participants had to answer the question: “What is your favorite feature/benefit of the Premier Rewards Visa Signature Card?” You can learn more about the promotion and the Club Carlson credit card perks/benefits in this prior blog post.
After receiving an incredible amount of responses, it seems like the following were the top 5 reader choice benefits:
- The bonus award night on an award stay – this probably had the most responses by far
- The 40,000 bonus points annually – also a great perk, but remember that not all the cards give the 40k points
- Automatic gold status – not my favorite perk of the card as I don’t see much value in this status at Club Carlson hotels
- The fact that it is not a Chase card – a great call as there are so many good Chase cards out there, but this is a US Bank card which can be challenging for approval
- 85,000 points upon signing up – this is a huge number of points for signing up for the card, but again remember, not all the cards have this large sign up bonus
So between the blog post comments/tweets/facebook comments, I ended up with: 571 (Blog Comments) + 5 (Twitter) + 8 (Facebook) = 584 total entries. I used random.org to select the winners and here it is:
Winner 1: Rose (commenter #481) – “I absolutely love the free last free night on an award stay! I also typically have two night stays, and for hotel hoping this works great!”
Winner 2: Unleash Life (commenter #534) – “Bonus award night!”
Congrats to our two winners! Please email me at dealswelike at gmail.com and I will put you in contact with Club Carlson to claim your prize! If I do not hear from you be end of day Sunday, I will select a new winner. Enjoy your $500 Club Carlson gift card and gold status for the year!
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed in this article are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer.