This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Close to two years ago I revealed a way to travel for free (sorta). This involved inviting your friends to the travel deal-a-day site TripAlertz. At that time they were offering a $10 credit just for referring your friend and having them sign up to the site. No purchase was necessary, and that is still the case – which is great! All you had to do is fine a lot of friends, and the credits were yours! There was also no limit to the number of TripAlertz credits you could earn. I’ve been subscribed to TripAlertz emails for about two years now and I must admit, I have yet to find a hotel to use my referral credits. Currently, you can receive a $5 credit per sign up when your friends join.
I just saw yesterday that they’ve added the Crane Resort in Barbados as one of their Current Deals. The only reason that I am highlighting this particular hotel is that I stayed at the Crane Resort a little over a year ago. It is an amazing resort and probably one of the nicest ones in Barbados. I know many of you were able to rack up some credits and wanted to broadcast this deal as an opportunity for a free hotel night (or two or three, depending on the number of credits you earned). You can read some of my previous trip reviews:
Details of this deal:
- Junior Suite (garden view): starting at $190/night
- One Bedroom Suite (deluxe park view): starting at $220/night
- One Bedroom Suite (garden pool park): starting at $250/night
- Travel August 10 – November 19
- Three night minimum
- You must earn Trip Cash at least once every six months to keep your account active
- Trip Cash expires 6 months after it is earned
- Trip Cash can only be used for Exclusive Getaways listed on their homepage