This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
Between now and May 14, 2014 you can earn 5,000 bonus points with every Wyndham hotel stay. This is a great promotion for those looking to stay at a Wyndham hotel, but I absolutely would not stay at this chain solely for this promotion. I am personally annoyed that they are constantly changing their reward redemption chart and airline partner transfer ratios with no prior notice.
Some things to know:
- You must register for the promotion prior to your stay (register here)
- Your stay must be completed by May 21, 2014
- Maximum of 3 rooms per stay
- Must elect to earn points (not airline miles or rail points)
- Only valid at participating properties (view properties here)
This promotion can also be combined with their current “Groundhog Day” promotion where you will earn double points on all qualifying stays. This promotion runs through March 21, 2014. This promotion, however, is limited to your first four stays during the promotional time frame. You must register for this promotion as well prior to your stay.