This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
Yesterday I wrote about a bunch of Amex Sync promotions available primarily via Twitter, but last night I came across another great offer via TripAdvisor – spend $150+ at Jetsetter and get a $30 statement credit. This is essentially 20% off your first $150 spent on a hotel reservation at Jetsetter.
This promotion is available through the TripAdvisor Amex Sync offers, which is different then most of the Amex Sync opportunities I write about. I originally wrote about these TripAdvisor Amex Sync offers back in October when they were first announced. Since then, there really hasn’t been any great offers, so I am glad to see this Jetsetter offer pop up.
To take advantage of this offer:
- First sync your Amex with TripAdvisor – this will take you no more than two minutes!
- Go to the TripAdvisor Amex site and click the “Save to Card” button under the Jetsetter offer – as of right now it is the only offer listed!
- Spend $150+ at Jetsetter with your synced Amex card – this excludes any fees that are paid directly to the hotel. The amount that hits your credit card from Jetsetter must be at least $150. The transaction must hit your credit card by September 30, 2014!
If you have multiple Amex cards, you will need to sync them to different accounts, which also means multiple TripAdvisor accounts. Example: Let’s say you are looking to stay at a $175/night hotel for 3 nights. If the particular hotel allows it and the nightly rate is the same, you can book three separate one night reservations all with a different synced American Express card. This will allow you to get a $30 statement credit back on all three nights. I am not yet sure if purchasing a $150 Jetsetter gift card counts, but if I hear of any successful reports, I will be sure to share!
To learn more about these American Express Sync promotions, read this Amex Sync series:
- Amex Sync 101: Overview and Q&A
- Amex Sync 201: Syncing with AmericanExpress.com
- Amex Sync 301: Syncing with Twitter
Enrollment is limited so if you think you might take advantage of this promotion, REGISTER NOW!
You can check out all the other current Amex Sync promos here. Enjoy!
Disclosure: This post contains my Jetsetter referral link. Feel free to leave your link in the comments section as well!