This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
Earlier this summer, Starwood announced a pretty good promotion for those staying at Sheraton hotels often. Between July 8 and September 30, 2015, for every 5 nights you stay at a Sheraton hotel, you’ll earn a free night at a Sheraton property of your choice. Although this offer goes through the end of the month, you MUST register by today, September 15, 2015. With most Starwood promotions, the registration deadline occurs prior to the end of the promotion, but they do backdate your stays. So if you are registering today and you have already stayed at a few Sheraton hotels, those stays will count. However, Starwood is very strict with their promotion deadlines and will not allow you to register past today.
During the promotional timeframe, for every 5 nights you stay at a Sheraton hotel, you’ll earn a free weekend night to redeem at a Sheraton property. Each account can earn up to three free nights. Remember though, the free night can only be redeemed on a weekend, which includes Friday, Saturday, or Sunday nights. The free night can be redeemed through December 13, 2015.
The great thing about this promotion is that there are no blackout dates or excluded hotels. As long as the hotel is branded a “Sheraton” you are good to go with earning and redeeming. Also, the five nights to earn a free night do NOT need to be consecutive.
High End Sheraton Properties
Of course this offer works best when you redeem at a higher end property, so I wanted to point out a few of these popular locations.
- Le Centre Sheraton Montreal Hotel
- Sheraton Boston Hotel
- Sheraton Chicago Hotel & Towers
- Sheraton Princess Kaiulani, Honolulu
- Sheraton Waikiki
- Sheraton Steamboat Resort
- Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Resort & Spa
- Sheraton Waikiki
- Sheraton Kauai Resort
- Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa
- Sheraton Suites Key West
- Sheraton Tribeca New York Hotel
- Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel
- Sheraton Fisherman’s Wharf Hotel
- Sheraton Iguazú Resort & Spa
- Sheraton Rio Hotel & Resort
- Sheraton Salzburg Hotel
- Sheraton Diana Majestic, Milan
- Sheraton Mallorca Arabella Golf Hotel
- Sheraton Stockholm Hotel
- Sheraton Davos Hotel Waldhuus
- Sheraton Zurich Hotel
- Sheraton Istanbul Ataköy Hotel
- Sheraton Tel Aviv Hotel
- Sheraton Jumeirah Beach Resort, Dubai
- Sheraton Grand Hotel, Dubai
- Sheraton Mirage Resort & Spa Gold Coast
- Sheraton Melbourne Hotel
- Sheraton Noosa Resort & Spa
- Sheraton on the Park, Sydney
- Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers
- Sheraton Grande Walkerhill, Seoul
- Sheraton Towers Singapore
- Sheraton Grande Taipei Hotel
Of course this is just a sample of resorts and I haven’t been to most of them, but they are at the higher end categories. You can also check out all Sheraton resort locations here.
While this promotion is most likely not mattress run worthy (when you check into a cheap hotel for the sole purpose of completing a night/stay and earning points), but if you happen to be staying at Sheraton hotels already then this can be great! It could also be worth it to focus on Sheraton branded hotels vs. other hotels during this timeframe assuming you’ll be able to redeem the free nights and make it worth it.
Will you be taking advantage of this promotion? And if so, where will you redeem your free nights?