This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
Black Friday is quickly approaching and I am pretty confident Amazon will have some great deals. They actually have already launched some pre-Black Friday sales as well. While anyone can purchase items from Amazon, there are a ton of benefits of being a prime member during these sales.
- Some items are Prime member deals only
- Early access on certain lightning deals
- Free 2-day shipping on items sold and shipped directly from Amazon
If you aren’t a Prime member and still want to get on some of these great deals, you can sign up for a free 30-day membership. This will allow you to take advantage of the perks I listed above during the upcoming Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales. I personally think paying for Amazon Prime yearly is worth it anyways as it makes my life so much simpler, but it all depends on your shopping habits.
Amazon Prime options…
- Amazon Prime Trial – free 30 day trial
- Amazon Mom Trial – free 30 day trial
- Amazon Student Trial – free 6 month trial! (Amazon Student rates are only $49 everyday, so if you are a student then do not purchase the today only special of $73! – all you need is a .edu email address which anyone can set up at a local community college – with this membership you cannot share it with other people)
Amazon Prime Monthly Membership
Earlier this year, announced a new Amazon Prime membership option where you can sign up month-to-month. While this is a tad more expensive per month than getting a yearly membership, if you only think you might use it a few months of the year (i.e., holiday time period), then this is a great option! The monthly option is $10.99/month, or if you just want Prime Video it is $8.99/month (unlimited movies and TV shows are included in the $10.99/month option).
Enjoy the upcoming Amazon Deals!