This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Black Friday is quickly approaching and I am pretty confident Amazon will have some great deals. They actually have already launched some pre-Black Friday sales as well. While anyone can purchase items from Amazon, there are a ton of benefits of being a prime member during these sales.
- Some items are Prime member deals only
- Early access on certain lightning deals
- Free 2-day shipping on items sold and shipped directly from Amazon
If you aren’t a Prime member and still want to get on some of these great deals, you can sign up for a free 30-day membership. This will allow you to take advantage of the perks I listed above during the upcoming Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales. I personally think paying for Amazon Prime yearly is worth it anyways as it makes my life so much simpler, but it all depends on your shopping habits.
Amazon Prime options…
- Amazon Prime Trial – free 30 day trial
- Amazon Mom Trial – free 30 day trial
- Amazon Student Trial – free 6 month trial! (Amazon Student rates are only $49 everyday, so if you are a student then do not purchase the today only special of $73! – all you need is a .edu email address which anyone can set up at a local community college – with this membership you cannot share it with other people)
Amazon Prime Monthly Membership
Earlier this year, announced a new Amazon Prime membership option where you can sign up month-to-month. While this is a tad more expensive per month than getting a yearly membership, if you only think you might use it a few months of the year (i.e., holiday time period), then this is a great option! The monthly option is $10.99/month, or if you just want Prime Video it is $8.99/month (unlimited movies and TV shows are included in the $10.99/month option).
Enjoy the upcoming Amazon Deals!