This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
UPDATE: This no longer works. The minimum amount to apply to the promotion has been changed to $2,000.
Earlier today, Dan’s Deals posted an awesome deal where you can get $150 off a JetBlue Vacations package (if domestic, or $250 if international). The best part of this promo, is that you can use the promo code on a package of $150 or more! Find a package for $150+, your flight plus hotel is free! There are many opportunities to get a free flight and/or hotel, or at least a significant savings! This is valid for travel through May 7, 2017. The promo code is valid through January 31st, but I wouldn’t be surprised if the terms change where the minimum amount to apply to code becomes greater.
- $150 off a domestic flight + hotel; promo code = VACATIONS150
- $250 off an international flight + hotel; promo code = VACATIONS250
Here are some tips:
- If you are just looking for a flight, book a package with a cheap hotel and don’t actually stay at the hotel
- If there are multiple people in your reservation, it might make sense to book everyone separately to take advantage of the promo per person
- If you are looking for just a hotel, book a cheap one-way flight as part of the hotels+flight package
- You might be better off booking off a super inexpensive return flight (after a cheap 1 night stay) and then a separate itinerary with the flight you want as part of another hotels+flight package.
If you are interested in this promotion, I highly suggest taking a look at Dan’s post to see some great money saving examples.
Comment below with what you find!