This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
UPDATE: This no longer works. The minimum amount to apply to the promotion has been changed to $2,000.
Earlier today, Dan’s Deals posted an awesome deal where you can get $150 off a JetBlue Vacations package (if domestic, or $250 if international). The best part of this promo, is that you can use the promo code on a package of $150 or more! Find a package for $150+, your flight plus hotel is free! There are many opportunities to get a free flight and/or hotel, or at least a significant savings! This is valid for travel through May 7, 2017. The promo code is valid through January 31st, but I wouldn’t be surprised if the terms change where the minimum amount to apply to code becomes greater.
- $150 off a domestic flight + hotel; promo code = VACATIONS150
- $250 off an international flight + hotel; promo code = VACATIONS250
Here are some tips:
- If you are just looking for a flight, book a package with a cheap hotel and don’t actually stay at the hotel
- If there are multiple people in your reservation, it might make sense to book everyone separately to take advantage of the promo per person
- If you are looking for just a hotel, book a cheap one-way flight as part of the hotels+flight package
- You might be better off booking off a super inexpensive return flight (after a cheap 1 night stay) and then a separate itinerary with the flight you want as part of another hotels+flight package.
If you are interested in this promotion, I highly suggest taking a look at Dan’s post to see some great money saving examples.
Comment below with what you find!