This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
A new Amex Offers promotion just came out where you can get a $35 statement credit with a $175+ purchase at a Hilton Garden Inn or Hampton hotel. This is a great promotion where you can essentially get up to 20% off your hotel stay!
The one caveat to this promotion is that it is only for stays at Hilton Garden Inn or Hampton hotels only. All other hotel brands under the Hilton umbrella are excluded (i.e., Hilton Hotels & Resorts, Conrad, Waldorf, DoubleTree, Embassy Suites, Homewood Suites, Home2 Suites, Hilton Grand Vacations).
To enroll in this offer:
- Sign into your AmericanExpress.com account and go to the “Amex Offers For You” tab. Find the Garden Inn offer and make sure to select the “Save Offer” button (although once you do this for one card the option will disappear on other cards so make sure to do the multi-browser trick to learn how to register multiple Amex cards with your AmericanExpress.com account)
- Spend $175+ at a US or US Territory only Hilton Garden Inn or Hampton with your registered Amex card – your total bill must be at least $175 which can include all room charges, incidentals, tax, etc. The transaction must hit your credit card by October 31, 2016!
I recommend enrolling sooner than later to ensure it does not reach maximum capacity.
To learn more about these American Express offers, read this Amex Offers series:
- Overview and FAQs for Amex Offers
- Registering for Amex Offers with your AmericanExpress.com Account
- Registering for Amex Offers with Twitter
- Simplify your Life… Register for Twitter Amex Offers with Tweet Deck
- Maximizing Amex Offers by Purchasing Gift Cards
- Eligible Credit Cards to Take Advantage of Amex Offers
You can check out all the other current Amex Offers here. Enjoy!