A new Amex Offers promotion just came out where you can get a $10 statement credit with a $50+Hotels.com gift card purchase. This is a great promotion where you can essentially get up to 20% off your hotel through Hotels.com! And the best thing about this offer is that it seems to be widely available, so you should most likely see it on your AmericanExpress.com account. And you can even it to all of your accounts and take advantage of the offer multiple times!
To enroll in this offer:
- Sign into your AmericanExpress.com account and scroll down to the “Amex Offers & Benefits” section. Find the Hotels.com offer and make sure to save the offer to your account. Remember, once you do this for one card the option will disappear on other cards, so you’ll need to use the multi-browser option to save it to all Amex cards!
- Spend $50+ on a Hotels.com gift card. The transaction must hit your credit card by May 8, 2018.
I recommend enrolling sooner than later to ensure it does not reach maximum capacity. You can purchase a Hotels.com gift card here. While you can only use one gift card per hotel reservation, Hotels.com allows you to easily combine gift cards. That means you ultimately can use as many $50 gift cards as you desire on a single reservation. And since this is a gift card, you can also combine this with any Hotels.com promo code.
To learn more about these American Express offers, read this Amex Offers series:
- Overview and FAQs for Amex Offers
- Registering for Amex Offers with your AmericanExpress.com Account
- Registering for Amex Offers with Twitter
- Simplify your Life… Register for Twitter Amex Offers with Tweet Deck
- Maximizing Amex Offers by Purchasing Gift Cards
- Eligible Credit Cards to Take Advantage of Amex Offers
You can check out all the other current Amex Offers here. Enjoy!