This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
Virgin America just announced that they will start three new seasonal routes for this winter. These routes will run from December 18, 2014 and April 28, 2015. This will add another option for those in the Northeast to get out of the cold and will hopefully help keep fares low.
New York (JFK) to Ft. Lauderdale (FLL): Daily non-stop service between December 18, 2014 and April 28, 2015
- JFK-FLL: Departs at 8am and arrives at 11:05am
- FLL-JFK: Departs at 9:15am and arrives at 11:55am
Boston (BOS) to Las Vegas (LAS): Four times a week between December 18, 2014 and April 28, 2015
- BOS-LAS: Departs at 10:30am and arrives at 1:40pm (Monday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday)
- LAS-BOS: Departs at 2:50pm and arrives at 10:40pm (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday)
- LAS-BOS: Departs at 3:35pm and arrives at 11:25pm (Thursday)
To celebrate these new routes, Virgin America is giving away the chance to win a roundtrip Main Cabin ticket on one of these new winter routes. You can enter by sharing your best “sun-inspired” selfie on Virgin America’s Twitter page using hashtag #ThawOut.