This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
The limited time offer for the Hilton HHonors Visa Signature card is coming to an end today. This increased bonus will give you 75,000 Hilton points after spending $2,000 within the first three months of cardmembership. This is a great offer for this particular card, although Hilton points do not go too far these days. The number of points required to redeem for a free night really depends on the hotel category and if it is a peak or non-peak timeframe. UPDATE: Looks like the offer is not expiring until October 31, 2015.
With this card, you’ll earn the following number of points based on spend category:
- 6x points for each $1 spent at any participating hotel within the Hilton portfolio
- 3x points on purchases at supermarkets, drugstores, and gas stations
- 2x points on all other purchases
This isn’t a card I’d personally recommend for everyday spend as many cards will get you much more bang for your buck, but there are some good benefits for just having the card. These benefits include:
- Complimentary HHonors Silver status for the entire time you have the credit card
- HHonors Gold status after 4 stays within your first 90 days or when you make $20,000 in purchases each calendar year –> Hilton Gold status is one of the best mid-tier statuses as you’ll receive complimentary breakfast for two at Hilton Hotels & Resorts
- Annual 10,000 point bonus if you spend $1,000 or more at Hilton hotels within the calendar year
- No annual fee!
The sign up bonus seems to be available for those that have not been a cardmember in the past 18 months. Also, with all Citi credit cards, you can only apply for one of their cards every 8 days and no more than two Citi cards within 65 days. Keep that in mind if you are looking to apply for more Citi cards in the future.
- Citi Hilton HHonors Visa Signature card: Earn 75,000 points after spending $2,000 on the card within the first three months of cardmembership. No annual fee.
Disclosure: This post DOES NOT contain affiliate links.