Three weeks from today marks one of my favorite holidays – Black Friday! Over the next three weeks, and then into Cyber Monday, I’ll be compiling a bunch of shopping and travel deals for you. You’ll notice that I recently had a “Black Friday” tab added to this site so you’ll be able to quickly find all of my favorite limited time deals in one compiled place.
All travel related Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals will still appear on the home page, but any very specific shopping deals that do not pertain to the majority of my audience will only be found on this “Black Friday” tab. So if you are a deal hunter, make sure to check out this tab often! Later today many of the Black Friday ad’s will be posted! I’ll also post all the Black Friday ads I find online as I did last year. This seemed to be very popular.
Here are some deals that were available from last year:
- Black Friday and Cyber Monday Hotel Deals: Hotel deals that were available throughout Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Some hotels were a one day sale, while others continued for a few days. I’ve already started to receive a few deals, so hopefully this year will be good as well!
- Roundup of Cyber Monday Store Deals: Many merchants started their Cyber Monday sales a few days early last year. My assumption is that trend will stick this year as well.
- Chime Hitting the Black Friday Circuit: The shopping deal app Chime was giving $5 free by using your card. I expect Chime to do something again this year.
- Southwest Black Friday Sale Comes Early: Flights starting “as low as” $73 one-way. Southwest offered a pre-black Friday sale. I am hoping for a better Southwest sale this year, but not holding my breath.
- Silvercar Black Friday Promotion: 50% off all rentals in December! Silvercar has done a good job with promotions this year, so I hope to see another offer from them.
- $7 Hotel Rooms with HotelTonight: HotelsTonight was offering an amazing offer with hotel rooms going for just $7. Of course this was very limited and restricted on dates, but still great for those that were able to take advantage. I am hoping for another HotelsTonight offer, but available for a majority of people.
- Living Social and Groupon Black Friday Deals: Both deal a day sites offered a savings when purchasing a local deal. We should see another offer from both companies this year.
- Living Social Cyber Monday Deals: Last year they offered 25% off all their deals. Living Social is usually on top of the Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals, so we should see something from them again this year.
- Jetsetter Black Friday Promotion: You could get up to $60 off your reservation. Fingers crossed another deal from them, but offers have been far and few between recently.
- Jetsetter Cyber Monday Promotion: Jetsetter was giving a $50 credit to use towards a future reservation. Similar to my Black Friday thoughts for Jetsetter, let’s hope for another offer.
- Frontier Airlines Cyber Monday: Frontier Airlines was giving 20% off all flights. I can foresee Frontier going above and beyond this year. There offers have been amazing for the past 6 or so months, so I wouldn’t expect anything less come Black Friday/Cyber Monday.
- Virgin America Cyber Monday and Virgin America Flash Sale: Virgin America offered a limited time flash sale with 40% off on Cyber Monday and then an ongoing 20% off code for the remainder of the day. Fingers crossed for another sale from the,.
- TravelPony Cyber Monday Sale: Up to $100 off a TravelPony hotel reservation. I assume we will see another okay offer from them.
- Starwood Cyber Monday Deals: Starwood offered up to 30% off hotel rates for hotels in North America and Latin America. I believe we will see more deals this year from Starwood, although might not be anything special.
I’ll be posting some great tips as well as ways to maximize your points with all your holiday and travel purchases.
Let the count down begin!