This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
Here is your one stop shop to read about the two Hilton co-branded American Express credit cards.
All About the Hilton American Express Credit Card
- Top 6 Benefits of the Hilton American Express Credit Card
- Earning Silver, Gold, and Diamond Status with Hilton Credit Card
- Getting a Bonus Match to the Highest Ever Hilton Credit Card Offers
- Making Money on Your Hilton Credit Card
All About the Hilton Honors Loyalty Program
- The Many Ways to Earn Hilton Gold Status – The Best Mid-Tier Status
- What does Hilton Status Get You?
- Understanding the Double-dip Options
- Utilizing Hilton AXON Awards
- Utilizing Hilton’s 5th Night Free Redemption Option
- AXON vs. 5th Night Free – Which One is Better?
Overall, these are two of the best offers you’ll see for these cards. American Express also changed their rules where you are only allowed to receive a sign up bonus for a particular card once in a lifetime, so it is very important to sign up for a card while they are having one of their top offers. Also, while the Hilton program definitely devalued a few years ago, you can still stay at some amazing hotels from these points. Also Hilton hotels are everywhere, so you should never have an issue finding a hotel to use your points.
Let me know if you have any additional questions not answered in one of above posts!
Disclosure: This post includes affiliate links. As always, thank you for supporting the blog and enjoy traveling on a deal!