This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
If you are looking to stay at a Waldorf Astoria or Conrad hotel, this is an unbelievable offer to take advantage of! The Visa Signature Luxury Hotel Collection site is offering two promotions to those that have a Visa Signature or Visa Infinite credit card (some of the more common Visa Signature/Infinite) credit cards include: British Airways, Southwest, Hyatt, United, Wyndham Rewards, Citi Hilton Visa, Alaska Airlines, Chase Sapphire Preferred, Chase Sapphire Reserve, Chase Sapphire, Chase Freedom, Marriott Rewards, CapitalOne Venture, CapitalOne Quicksilver, US Bank FlexPerks Visa, and many more…)
- BOGO Offer: On a stay of 2 or more nights, get your last night free. This means you only need a two night stay to get your 2nd night for free! Book by December 31, 2016 for a stay through March 31, 2017. You can receive this offer on an unlimited number of hotel stays, but back to back stays under the same name/account will not be valid. So if you have a 6 night stay, for example, book nights 1 and 2 under your name, nights 3 and 4 under the other hotel guests name/Visa account, and nights 5 and 6 back under your name.
- $75 Gift Card Offer: After you complete your stay, receive a $75 gift card in the mail! Must book by November 30, 2016 for a stay through February 28, 2017. The terms state a “one-time $75 USD Visa gift card,” so I am not sure if you can take advantage of this on multiple hotel reservations.
No where in the offers does it state that the two cannot be combined. And while you have quite awhile to book under this promotion, I personally suggest doing so sooner than later for two reasons: 1) This is going to be an extremely popular promotion and room rates could go up due to demand being high; 2) They could always pull this promotion at any point. You can search and book a hotel through the site here.
Additional Visa Benefits!
Just by booking through the Visa Signature Luxury Hotel site, you’ll receive the following perks:
- Best available rate guarantee
- Automatic room upgrade upon arrival, when available
- Complimentary in-room Wi-Fi, when available
- Complimentary continental breakfast daily
- $25 USD food or beverage credit
- VIP Guest status
- 3PM check-out upon request, when available
I personally had the opportunity to learn more about the Visa Signature Luxury Hotel site and stay at a property in Vegas with these perks a few years ago. The best thing about booking through this site is that you do not have to worry about not having status. You get many of the same benefits! You can check out my review here.
Real Life Example
My brother is going to New Orleans in a few weeks so I thought I’d check out the price for him at the Waldorf Astoria there. While this hotel is way more expensive than many other hotels down there, this promotion brings the cost down significantly.
This hotel is going for $898 for the two nights (which is INSANE in my opinion!), but with the 2nd night being free, it brings the total cost to $449 for two nights. Minus the $75 gift card you are at $374 or $187/night. While this is still more than what my brother is willing to spend in New Orleans, this is a HUGE discount!
Other popular hotels include: Grand Waliea in Maui, Waldorf Astoria Park City, El Conquistador Resort in Puerto Rico, The Casa Marina Resort and The Reach in Key West, The Towers of the Waldorf Astoria in New York City, Rome Cavalieri, Waldorf Astoria Jerusalem, Conrad Bali, Conrad Koh Samui, and so many more!
Taking Advantage of the Chase Sapphire Reserve $300 Credit
If you have recently applied for the Chase Sapphire Reserve credit card, you receive a $300 credit to use towards travel. This is a Visa Infinite card so you are able to take advantage of this offer! Remember, this is per calendar year, so if you book a hotel now for next year, most likely you will not be charged until your stay, so that $300 credit will not apply for the 2017 eligibility. If you are staying between now and the end of the year, that will count towards 2016. You can learn more about the $300 annual credit benefit here. You can learn more about the card in general and the amazing 100,000 point sign up bonus here! Just click on the “Airlines credit card” link on the re-directed page.
Thanks to DansDeals for sharing this unbelievable offer!