This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
A new Amex Offers promotion just came out where you can get a $60 statement credit with a $300+ purchase at an Omni Hotel. This is a great promotion where you can essentially get up to 20% off your hotel stay! Unfortunately though, this is a targeted offer so you’ll need to check your AmerianExpress.com account to see if you are eligible. I see the offer on about 50% of my accounts.
To enroll in this offer:
- Sign into your AmericanExpress.com account and go to the “Amex Offers For You” tab. Find the Omni Hotels & Resorts offer and make sure to select the “Save Offer” button (although once you do this for one card the option will disappear on other cards, so make sure to read this post first to learn how to sync multiple Amex cards with your AmericanExpress.com account)
- Spend $300+ at US Omni Hotels & Resorts with your synced Amex card – your total bill must be at least $300 which can include all room charges, incidentals, tax, etc. The transaction must hit your credit card by February 28, 2016!
To learn more about these American Express offers, read this Amex Offers series:
- Overview and FAQs for Amex Offers
- Registering for Amex Offers with your AmericanExpress.com Account
- Registering for Amex Offers with Twitter
- Simplify your Life… Register for Twitter Amex Offers with Tweet Deck
- Maximizing Amex Offers by Purchasing Gift Cards
- Eligible Credit Cards to Take Advantage of Amex Offers
You can check out all the other current Amex Offers here. Enjoy!