This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
Amazon Prime Day hast just been announced and will take place on July 11, 2017! This will be their third year offering this one day only deal which in my experience has deals similar to or even better then Black Friday and Cyber Monday. or the past two years, Amazon has run “Amazon Prime Day” which for the most part has offered deals similar to or even better then Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals. The deals actually start at 9pm ET on July 10th and you’ll have a full 30 hours of shopping with new deals popping up as often as every 5 minutes. You can access the Amazon Prime Day page here.
What were some of the deals for Amazon Prime Day 2017?
As of right now, only a few deals have been announced, but there will be way more that we will not be able to see for another week or so. They also said that more early access deals will be announced on July 5th. Some deals will include:
- Audible – Up to 40% off Audible Gold plans – THIS DEAL STARTS NOW
- Kindle Unlimited – Up to 40% off membership plans – THIS DEAL STARTS NOW!
- Cybex Aton Car Seats – 40% of or $120 off
- Delonghi, Black & Decker, Oxo, Breville, NESCAFE – Up to 43% off
- Amazon Home Service discounts
In case you are wondering on what some deals might look like, here are some of the more popular deals we saw in 2016. But no guarantees they will be the same:
- Samsung UN55KU6600 Premium Curved 55-Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart TV (2016 model) – $649.99
- Xbox One 500GB Console + $50 Amazon Gift Card + Halo 5 Guardians + Xbox One Special Edition Dusk Shadow Wireless Controller + Forza Horizon 2 – $279.00
- 50% off select Bose headphones
- Lenovo Thinkpad Yoga 260 12.5″ Convertible Ultrabook – $799.99
- Up to 40% off select SanDisk memory products
- Fire Kids Tablet 7″ – $69.99
- Save up to 33% on Fire Tablets
- Save $50 on Amazon Echo
- Save $30 on Amazon Fire TV
- Save $15 on Fire TV Stick
- Save $30 on Kindle Paperwhite
- Up to 50% off top toy brands including Nerf, Barbie, Fisher-Price and more
- Up to 50% off electric shavers, hair tools, and more
- Up to 60% off athletic shoes
You need an Amazon Prime account!
Unfortunately, the only way to gain access to the Amazon Prime Day deals is by having an Amazon Prime account, or using a friend/family members account who is an Amazon Prime member. If you do not have a prime membership, sign up for a free trial now! It will give you 30 days of free prime access. Typically, a membership costs $99 a year or $10.99/month. Or, if you have a student e-mail address, you can get an Student Amazon Prime membership for half price or a free 6-month trial membership.