This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here. Additionally, some of the offers on this page may no longer be available through Deals We Like.
Hyatt just put in place some a new way to earn and redeem points at participating Exhale locations. This is great for those who are into fitness classes and spa therapies! With this new launch, you’ll earn:
- World of Hyatt members earn 10 Base Points per eligible dollar spent at participating Exhale locations
- World of Hyatt Credit Cardmembers will earn four (4) Bonus Points per eligible dollar spent on their card at participating Exhale locations
- Hyatt Credit Cardmembers will earn three (3) Bonus Points per eligible dollar spent on their card at participating Exhale locations
- World of Hyatt members will receive their standard tier Bonus Points on eligible spend (10% Discoverist, 20% Explorist, 30% Globalist)
You’ll also have the opportunity to redeem points at a fixed rate, although most likely not as good of a value as redeeming for a free night stay:
- Members can redeem 2,000 World of Hyatt points for fitness classes
- Members can redeem 12,000 World of Hyatt points for a 60 minute massage or a 60 minute facial
And if you have status, there are some extra benefits in store:
- Globalists: Free access to individual Exhale classes when staying at Hyatt hotels on an Eligible Rate or Free Night Award, Room Upgrade Award, or a Points + Cash Award plus (1) free Week of Wellbeing (unlimited fitness classes and retail/spa discounts at a participating Exhale location)
- Explorists: One (1) free Week of Wellbeing (unlimited fitness classes and retail/spa discounts at a participating Exhale location)
While this is something very niche as it only applies to Exhale locations, this might be something very appealing for some guests!