Delta is currently having a “5 days of holiday deals” and today’s deal includes really big discounts on using your miles. You have until tomorrow night, December 13th, to book your flight for travel January 15 through March 7, 2019. Although, I checked out some of these discounts for flights post March and still saw many of the discounts available on certain dates! Availability also seems to be great, so if you are looking to getaway using your Delta miles, I highly suggest looking into this sale!
You can check all the routes here, but some of the really good examples include:
- Boston – Amsterdam: 30,000 miles roundtrip
- Boston – Bermuda: 14,000 miles roundtrip
- Boston – London 28,000 miles roundtrip
- Cincinnati – Paris: 30,000 miles roundtrip
- Indianapolis – Paris: 30,000 miles roundtrip
- Minneapolis – Amsterdam: 30,000 miles roundtrip
- New York (JFK) – Amsterdam: 32,000 miles roundtrip
- New York (JFK) – Bermuda: 16,000 miles roundtrip
- New York (JFK) – Johannesburg: 54,000 miles roundtrip
- New York (JFK) – Paris: 32,000 miles roundtrip
- San Francisco – Amsterdam: 32,000 miles roundtrip
- Seattle – Amsterdam: 30,000 miles roundtrip
- Washington, DC (Dulles) – Amsterdam: 30,000 miles roundtrip
Even though the Boston to Bermuda route states 14,000 miles roundtrip, I saw it for actually even less — just 12,000 miles roundtrip almost every single day during the promotion. But past the promotion date in April, I still saw the 12,000 miles listed, which is an amazing deal! I saw this hold true for a few other routes as well!
Anyone able to take advantage of this offer?